After working for the entire week, one hardly wishes to make anything extensive during the weekends. Instead of ordering food from the outside that can turn out to be greasy and unhealthy, it is best to make something scrumptious at home. Pizza on toast is a simple recipe that can be made in the blink of an eye, using a couple of ingredients.
How To Make Pizza On Toast?
- Begin by preheating the grill of your oven.
- Take your toast and place it on the baking sheet.
- Add pizza sauce on the toasts and spread to cover it evenly.
- Spread a handful of grated mozzarella cheese. Also, add any toppings of your choice.
- Finish off with oregano and a little bit of seasoning.
- Place the toasts in the oven. Let them cook until the cheese has melted.
- Cut the pizza toasts from the centre and enjoy with sauce.
Pizza On Toast Recipe Card
Pizza On Toast is a simple recipe that can be easily made during the weekends.
- Total Time :
- 7 min
- Preparation Time :
- 2 min
- Cooking Time :
- 5 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Samriddhi Srivastava
- 8 Bread Slices
- 1 Cup Pizza Sauce
- 1-2 Cups Grated Mozzarella
- Or Any Toppings Of Your Choice
- 1 Teaspoon Oregano
- Seasoning As Per Taste
- Step 1
- Pre-heat your oven grills.
- Step 2
- Add pizza sauce, grated mozzarella cheese, and toppings of your choice.
- Step 3
- Also, add oregano and a little bit of seasoning.
- Step 4
- Place the toasts in the oven and allow it to cook until the cheese has melted.
- Step 5
- Take it from the oven and relish with any sauce.