- Know All About Leukorrhea -The White Vaginal Discharge
- Learn How To Track Early Signs Of Breast Cancer With Dr Sonia Rawat
- What Are The Early Signs Of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Vastu For Good Health By Puneet Chawla
- Why Should You Indulge In Chocolates By Nutritionist, Kavita Devgan
- How To Sit Properly While Working For Long Hours In Office?
Are you embracing motherhood? Dr Sonia Rawat from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital has shared important tips to maintain a fine balance between motherhood and other responsibilities of life.
Like we all know, it is a very challenging and responsible role. You might feel angry or frustrated because of the less time available for your own self. The moment you embrace motherhood, priorities change; it becomes crucial for you to only look after your baby but other family members as well. How do we balance all this? Let’s find out!
Here's the list of ideas to maintain a fine balance between motherhood and other responsibilities:
- Remain calm
- You can talk to other mothers, listen to their experience, take advice and share your story
- Meditate or yoga will also help
- Drink plenty of water and have a healthy and balanced diet
- Keep lesser expectations from others
Watch the entire video for more self help tips...