Kiara Advani is known for her bewitching smile and a great screen presence. She, who started her career with Fugly has now become a household name in India. Her acting was much-appreciated in films like Kabir Singh and Good Newwz. Besides her acting skills, we are all huge fan of her wardrobe collection.
She is always spotted in some of the most subtle, yet high-fashion couture. To compliment her garments, Kiara also carries hairdos that make her look nothing less than a diva. If you also want to nail some of her iconic looks, we are here to help. Check out this easy tutorial and master Kiara’s cool hairstyles.
Twisted Half Knot
Be it an ethnic attire, or a uber-chic western gown, this hairdo is so versatile that you can carry this with anything and everything.
- Begin by detangling your mane using a hairbrush.
- Straighten up your hair strands using a flat iron.
- Take a tail comb, and do a middle parting.
- Separate two hair strands from the corner of your forehead.
- Start working on one side and secure the other.
- Twist the hair strands to create a rod-type illusion. Let there be no loose ends.
- Clip it once you reach halfway.
- Repeat the same on the other side.
- Bring both the twists together and create a bun.
- Wrap both together and secure using bobby pins.
- Once done, comb your hair again for a neat look.
Puffy Fishtail Braid
At some point or the other, we all have been obsessed with this hairdo. There is no way the trend of such classy hairstyles can go away. Prepare yourself for wedding parties by learning how to make a puffy fishtail braid.
- Detangle your hair using a detangler.
- Take a comb and bring back all your hair.
- Use a hair spray to create volume in the front.
- Tease your hair on the crown section and make a ponytail.
- Secure the ponytail with an elastic tie. You will cut the hair tie towards the end.
- Part your hair into two sections; A and B.
- Take a small section of hair from section A and pass to section B.
- Repeat the same, take a small section of hair from the second section and pass to section A.
- This will create the first stitch.
- Repeat the same process until you reach the end.
- Secure using another hair tie.
- Cut the hair tie near the nape of your neck.
- Take out a couple of hair strands from the front and you are good to go.
Voluminous Curly Mane
Are you about to hit a party, where you want to be a head-turner? This hairstyle will assist you like no other hairdos. Here’s how to nail a voluminous curly mane.
- Begin by removing any knots from the hair.
- Part your hair from the side.
- Bring a small section of hair in the front to braid it.
- Divide the hair strand into three sections; A, B and C.
- Cross section A and B and then cross A and C to make the first stitch.
- Repeat the same steps until you reach the end.
- Secure the braid at the back of your ear, using a bobby pin.
- Take a curling rod, set it on maximum heat.
- Meanwhile, apply heat protection on the lengths.
- Divide the hair into multiple sections and begin curling (how you can curl your hair without damaging them).
- Once done, comb the other side and secure it at the back of your ear.
Do let us know which of these hairdos you liked the best by commenting on our Facebook page. Stay tuned to HerZindagi for more such stories.