Hina Khan is one of the most popular television celebrities in India. She started her career by playing Akshara in Star Plus's Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai and went on to do popular roles like Komolika in Kasautii Zindagii Kay.
The audience also loved her presence in the reality show, Bigg Boss. In the show, we got to see her distinctive side, which was more captivating. When it comes to fashion, Hina is the queen of experimenting with diverse designs and styles.
While we were trying to take some inspiration from her stunning wardrobe collection, we fell in love with her fabulous party-worthy hairstyles. Since wedding season is just around the corner, we decided to give you an easy tutorial to recreate her three hairdos.
Twisted Top Knot
From your tuxedo to saree, this twisted top knot can be carried with anything and everything. We love how it completely elevates the entire look. Here’s how you can create this hairstyle.
- Begin by detangling your hair with a hairbrush.
- Take a tail comb and part your hair from the temple of your forehead.
- Tie the rest of your hair to begin working on the main part.
- Make a hair puff, by separating the top section.
- Tie the ponytail using an elastic hair tie.
- Hold the ponytail and divide from the centre.
- Pass the tail through the pony to give more texture to the bun.
- Twist the hair around the hair tie to create the bun.
- Open the rest of the hair and curl using a curling iron.
We all are huge fan of wearing outfits with backless, low back or elaborate designs. With such garments, we also need a hairdo to complement it well. This low chignon is exactly what will assist you in oozing oomph!
- Comb your hair to get rid of hair knots.
- Using the same comb to bring back all your hair to the back.
- Make a loose ponytail.
- Use a setting spray in the front portion and lightly comb your hair using your fingers to create a messy look. While the professionals use other tricks to achieve this look, you can use your fingers.
- Once done, wrap your hair around the hair tie to create a bun.
- Spray your hair to keep the hairdo in place.
- Take out two hair strands from the corner of your ears. Curl (how to curl your hair without damaging) them to complete the look.
Who doesn’t like a neat and classy appearance! A hairdo like this half knot instantly makes you look uber-chic. Learn how you can nail this hairdo in no time.
- Begin by combing your hair to remove any knots.
- Use a flat iron to straighten up your mane.
- Use a comb to bring back all your hair in a ponytail.
- Once done, wrap your hair around the hair tie once and then pass it through the hair bun.
- Secure using bobby pins.
- Use a setting spray (common myths about dry shampoos) to keep the hairdo in place.
Do let us know which of these hairstyles are your favourite by commenting on our Facebook page. Stay tuned to HerZindagi for more such stories.