By Kishori Sud10 Jan 2019, 17:34 IST
Shraddha Gadit, a Nutritionist, head of the department at Gold's gym institute, has dolled out tips to Herzindagi on Dieting and Nutrition for women of all age groups to look and feel younger.
Well, there is nothing wrong in looking and feeling your age, certainly, you need to accept yourself with the growing age. Your face changes, your body changes, but the entire obsession about looking young has taken a toll on all of us. Women undergo irreversible changes in their lives every year. It is important to maintain a healthy lifestyle and a diet throughout.
Here are some tips to maintain a forever glow:
1. Take care of your bones. Have a lot of calcium during this time to prevent yourself from having Oestoperosis in the future.
2. Have a lot of Iron because you go through your periods' cycle every month and you lose blood. Therefore, it is important that you incorporate the following foods in your diet:
1. Maintain body weight by cutting down on your calories.
2. Avoid sugary foods like chocolates and packaged beverages.
3. Regular exercise.
4. Enough sleep.
1. Regular 45-50 minute exercise is important.
2. Practice yoga.
3. Have soya food.
4. Avoid sugary food.
5. Have 5 servings of food for skin like papaya and tomatoes.
1. Exercise daily
2. Have enough water.
3. Do yoga every day.
4. Follow a well-balanced diet.
5. Sleep properly.
6. Get regular blood tests done regularly.
7. Take care of your intake of vitamin D and calcium intake.
8. Go for low fat or no fat dairy products.