Make This Face Mask At Home For Glowing Skin This Festive Season
Kishori Sud10 Oct 2018, 16:42 IST
Applying ubtan is an age-old traditional way of beautification which is made with natural ingredients. It is used to keep the skin clear and glowing. These days, because of its popularity, it is available as pre-made packs. However, when you can prepare it yourself at home why spend unnecessary money? There are different combinations for different skin types as well. This recipe will explore the remedy to glowing skin.
- Besan or gram flour (The flour acts as an exfoliator and removes dead skin cells)
- Rose Water (Helps regenerate skin tissues)
- Milk (Moisturises and lighten your skin)
- Honey (Helps fade scars and pigmentation)
- Mix all the ingredients till a paste is formed without lumps.
- Apply the mixture evenly with a face pack brush all over our face and neck.
- Let it all dry and then wash your face with cold water or clean it up with a face towel with a soft hand.
- Do apply a moisturiser after washing the mask.
Producer: Rohit Chavan
Editor: Anand Sarpate