Easy To Do Makeup Look That You Can Try For Karwachauth
Kishori Sud24 Oct 2018, 12:46 IST
Agreed skincare is essential but so is your makeup on karwachauth. Here are some steps that could help you out.
- First, start prepping up your skin by applying moisturiser on the face and do not forget to cover the neck area which is equally important.
- For your base, take the foundation matching your skin colour and dab it in dots all over your face with your index finger and then blend it all in. You can even use a blender for achieving an even look. Do not forget your neck area.
- Next, apply a compact powder to set the foundation all over.
- For your eye makeup, use the matching shadow in your palette and start applying it over your eyelid using an eyeshadow brush tool. Apply it from the middle towards the outer corner of your eye and make an arch. Blend it well. Repeat on the other eye.
- Now, take your kajal pencil and apply some on the other upper lids of the eye and on the lower water line.
- Shape your eyebrows using the eyebrow pencil and brush it out with a mascara wand.
- Use an eyelash curler to shape your lashes and then use the mascara.
- Next highlight your cheekbones and bridge of your nose with a highlighter of your choice.
- Now apply your lipstick from the middle and then complete your look with a bindi.
Producer: Prabhjot Kaur
Editor: Atul Tripathi