The biggest makeup trend of the season is bold eyes and nude lips. The love for this look is growing like crazy each day and we don't find any Bollywood diva who has missed carrying this look lately. After all, this makeup adds a lot of drama to your face while also keeping it toned down.
It is summer season and you don't want to go load up your face with too much makeup. Well, this is the trend you need to follow. Some really simple steps and you are ready to flaunt your look.
Read on for your makeup guide.
1. Begin with cleaning off all the dirt from your face. Wash and moisturise.
2. To add drama to your eyes, you need to work with a good eyeliner. You can go for Maybelline New York Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner that comes with a liner brush. Buy it here for ₹ 399. It is waterproof and smudge proof. Perfect if you wish to create a winged bold line. Start from the inner corner of the eye and create the wing to the other corner. Keep filling in depending on how thick you want the line to be.
3. If you want a smudged look on the eyes, create a thick line on your upper and lower eyelid and using a flat brush, start smudging to create a smokey effect.
4. You can also go for a graphic liner like Priyanka. You can create this line using a pen liner or a fine liner brush.
5. Don't forget to curl your lashes with lots of mascara. Buy Lotus Herbals Maxlash Botanical Mascara here at a discounted price of ₹ 220. It will add to your dramatic eyes and make them look bigger and bolder.
6. You can also create a nude base on your eyelids using a nude or a light-toned shimmery eye shadow and then work on your liner. This look will work for your night events.
7. Finish your look with a nude lip colour. You can buy Maybelline New York Color Jolt Lip Paint Matte Lipstick in shade Show off Nude here for just ₹ 227. You can also go with nudes from the pink family. If you don't want a matte lipstick then go for a nude lip gloss.
8. Don't forget to do your eyebrows. Fill in with an eyeliner pencil to get that bold look. If you want, you can use some bronzer or blush for your cheeks. It will add to your look.
With just a few makeup products, you can achieve this look. Go flaunt it!