One of the most versatile actresses of Bollywood, Madhuri Dixit seems to be ageing backwards. With growing age, the star is becoming more graceful and we simply can’t stop admiring her charm. She, who is known for her killer dance moves is not only an extremely talented individual but is also a beauty queen.
There are several looks she carried that we absolutely love. As Karwa Chauth is just around the corner, we know you are hunting for a gorgeous look that will make you stand out. Allow us to help you in this tricky situation. Check out these stunning eye makeup looks of Madhuri Dixit that are simple to recreate and will elevate your Karwa Chauth appearance in no time.
Brown & Gold Soft Eye Makeup
We think the actress hardly needs any makeup to look striking, but this beautiful brown and gold soft eye makeup is definitely adding to her beauty. To recreate this look, follow these steps:
- Start by prepping your eyes with a cream-based eye primer.
- If you have dark circles, also use a colour corrector and finish it off with loose powder.
- Take a light brown eye shadow, apply on the inner corner of the eye.
- Then take a gold eye shadow and apply towards the outer corner. Using a blending brush, blend both until you achieve a neutral look.
- Apply a thin stroke of winged eyeliner and finish off with a thick coat of waterproof mascara.
- Don’t forget to fill your brows with brown eye shadow or kohl pencil.
Defined-Crease Soft Smokey Eye
Madhuri Dixit has a monolid type of eyes. So, anything defining her brow bone enhances her features. If you also have similar eye shape, go for this defined-crease soft smokey eye look.
- Begin by prepping your eyes with primer, and loose powder.
- Then take a neutral shadow, and apply on the lid so that you define your crease.
- Once done, with an angular brush apply concealer or foundation to cut the crease.
- Set the concealer with loose powder and then apply nude eyeshadow to your lids.
- On the outer corner of the eyes apply black or grey eye shadow to create a smokey look.
- Lastly line the upper eyelid with black kajal (pretty kajal looks) and add a coat of mascara.
Rose Gold Eyes
For any festive look, Madhuri’s rose gold eye makeup is simply ideal. It has the right amount of glam, along with a punch of traditional hues. To achieve this look, try these steps:
- Prime the under-eye area and the lids well. Then bake it using loose powder.
- Take a brown kohl pencil or brown eye shadow and apply on the waterline. Smudge it with a brush to create a smokey look.
- Using the same brush apply nude brown eye shadow on the inner corner of the eyes. Also, use a rose gold shadow on the crease and outer corner.
- Blend it all together to create a very subtle, soft look.
- Apply kohl close to the upper eyelid and finish off with a thick coat of mascara (tips and facts about mascara).
If you liked this article, do comment on our Facebook page. Stay tuned to HerZindagi to read more such stories.
Picture Courtesy: Pinterest, Instagram (madhuridixitnene)