- Deepika Padukone’s Bridal Make Up Look – How You Can Look Like The Diva
- Learn The Easy Way Of Applying Fake Eyelashes
- This Is How You Make Your Own Body Scrub At Home
- Easy To Do Makeup Look That You Can Try For Karwachauth
- Here Is The Easiest Way To Clean Your Hair Straightener At Home
- Make This Face Mask At Home For Glowing Skin This Festive Season
What are your makeup trends to slay this festive season? Or have you planned your perfect Lohri makeup look? Don’t you worry about it! Makeup artist Ruchika Bhatia is here to save you from those last minute hassles. All you need to do is moisturise your skin before applying makeup as it will help your skin retain the much needed moist texture. This festival is celebrated at night; therefore your makeup should be bright. You can opt for bold lip shades such as red and magenta. What about the eye makeup? Adding shimmer or little bit of glitter will do all the magic. Steal your perfect Lohri makeup look!