Jannat Zubair is one of the most popular celebrities on social media today. If you follow Jannat Zubair closely on her social media then you know her makeup game is super strong! She also has a YouTube channel where she keeps uploading makeup tutorials. Well, if you have been looking for some makeup inspiration lately then you have landed on the right page. Here, bringing you 3 of her best makeup looks you can recreate easily at home.
Soft And Dewy Look
During these hot summers, many of us don't like to slather our faces with makeup. However, a little something can completely transform your look. For a casual day outing, you can opt for a fresh and natural makeup look like this one. Jannat Zubair kept her makeup all dewy with the look.
How To Achieve The Look?
Cleanse your face properly and follow with a good moisturiser. To even out your skin colour, you can use a basic compact powder or a loose powder and apply it evenly all over your face and neck. Using a spooly, brush out your brows, fill in the gaps if required. Use some mascara to curl your eyelashes. Next, you need a pretty pink colour for your cheeks. Finish the look with a nude lip colour.
Smokey, Matte Makeup
To make your overall look stand out, you need to put in a little more effort into your makeup. Jannat's smokey and matte makeup look is an ideal inspiration on days you are going for a wedding party or even date night.
Guide To Achieving This Look
1. Prep up your skin with a primer.
2. Use a concealer to hide any pigmentation, dark spots, or acne.
3. Do your eye makeup first, take a black eyeshadow or a gel liner to line your upper and lower lids. Using a flat brush, smudge it to create a smokey effect.
4. Pick a foundation according to your skin shade and apply evenly on the face and neck.
5. Using a loose powder or compact set the base. Make sure you do it as this will prevent your face from looking glossy or oily.
6. Fill in your eyebrows. Make sure you don't overdo it.
7. A nice peach shade on the cheeks would blend perfectly with this look as we want the eyes to grab all the attention. Apply some blush on your nose too to balance it out.
8. Finish the look with a tangerine lip shade.
How stunning is this makeup look? When you want your makeup to do the talking, this is a look you should go for. Jannat's glam look is easy to recreate and you shouldn't miss taking notes of this one.
Recreating The Glam Look
Matte makeup is the biggest trend of the season so if you don't have a matte foundation, you must invest in one.
- To get this look, follow the basic, prepping, use a primer. If you use a facial oil to moisturise your face then use it before applying the primer.
- Next, use a black eyeshadow or brow pencil to fill your brows.
- Take a nude or light coloured eye shadow and apply all over your eyelids.
- Using a black eyeliner, create a sharp wing.
- Curl your lashes using mascara in a zigzag motion.
- Conceal any marks or pigmentation on your face using a concealer or colour corrector.
- Evenly apply a foundation according to your skin shade on your face and neck.
- Set the foundation with a loose powder or compact.
- Using a contour powder or stick, define your cheeks, forehead, and nose. If you don't have a contour kit then you can use brown coloured eyeshadow.
- Apply some pink coloured blush on the apples of your cheeks.
- Take some liquid highlighter on your finger and apply it on your cheeks. Make sure you don't apply too much of it.
- Complete the look with a cherry red lip colour.
- A pair of coloured lenses can instantly add to your look.
Do try these makeup looks and tell us which one is your favourite. For more beauty stories, stay tuned to HerZindagi.