Are you one of those who constantly rummage through the kitchen for ingredients that help tackle your hair fall problem? If yes, you have landed on the right page. We often spend hours in salons and thousands of bucks on beauty products that claim to make your hair stronger, longer, and silkier. Well, these beauty products may give you desired results but can harm you in the long run. So, it's better that you reach out to natural ingredients to get similar results. You can try fruit hair packs. We know that applying mashed fruits on your hair might sound bizarre, trust me, it can put an end to hair fall problem once and for all.
Kiwi Hair Pack
Kiwi is not only beneficial for your health but can also work wonders on your hair. It nourishes your scalp and prevents hair from breaking and falling.
- 2 tbsp kiwi pulp
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp onion juice
- Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Apply it on your scalp and let it stay for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash it off with a mild shampoo then follow it up with a conditioner.
Mango Hair Pack
Since mangoes are loaded with vitamins, proteins, and antioxidants, they make one healthy mango hair mask for hair loss! Try it now.
- 1 mango
- 1 egg
- 2-3 tbsp curd
- Take a ripe mango and blend it to make a paste.
- Add curd and egg yolk to it and blend well.
- Apply the hair mask on your locks and let it stay for around 15-20 minutes before washing it off with a mild shampoo.
Papaya & Olive Oil Hair Pack
While papaya and honey will nourish your hair and soothe the scalp, olive oil will strengthen hair follicles and promotes hair growth.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 ripe papaya
- 2 tbsp honey
- Mash ripe papaya in a bowl until you get a smooth paste. You can also blend it.
- Add olive oil and honey to the bowl of mashed papaya. Mix it well to make a smooth paste.
- Apply it to the scalp and hair and leave it on hair for about 30 minutes.
- Then wash your hair with lukewarm or cold water.
Banana Hair Pack
Both bananas and carrots are packed with carbohydrates, vitamins and antioxidants which reduces hair thinning and promotes hair growth.
- 1 carrot
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Boil a glass of water and add chopped carrot and banana to it.
- Once they get soft, blend them together to make a smooth paste.
- Massage this paste onto your scalp and let it sit for 30 minutes then wash it off with a mild shampoo.
Disclaimer: All content, including tips and suggestions, is entirely based on research and data available on the internet. So, it is advised to not to construe it as professional medical advice and consult a dermatologist before trying any remedy.
Stay tuned to HerZindagi for more such articles.