While Christmas is just around the corner, apart from decking up the Christmas Tree, you would also be needing to prep up for the outfit and the glamorous makeup to carry for the Christmas Party!
Just to brush up on a few ideas, we would love to share a few tips shared by Mrs. Damini Chaturvedi, Make-up artist that you can follow to get your inner diva all charged up for the most exciting party towards the end of the year!
Here are the quick-makeup tips for Christmas-party
Prep Your Skin
Starting off the makeup with well-prepped skin is imperative. Apart from cleansing and toning, moisturizing your skin well in winters is very essential.
A Primer is the key for a flawless base which also helps in making the makeup last longer!
- Use a soft brown matte eyeshadow shade to contour your eyes well and use a shimmery gold or champagne shade on the center of the eyelids to give a pop of glitter!
- If hues of shimmer over the lids feel too intense, then one can focus on the inner corners highlights using the same shimmer eyeshadow.
- Winter calls for a dip into richer tones like emerald, sapphire, and amethyst. Keep everything else neutral to make the eyes really pop.
- If you like, you can go classic with the holiday glam. Just wear a beautiful red lipstick and a sharp winged liner to look all fresh and emit Christmas vibes!
- If you're feeling a bit edgier this Christmas switch your classic red lip color for a deep berry or wine shade with loads of mascara on the eyes to complete the look!
If you like to experiment, then the classic winged liner can be transformed into glitter wings that look gorgeous!
Mattifying your face using a loose/ translucent powder is important to avoid the secretion of excess oil and help your makeup stay in place!
Add on soft highlighters in champagne or light gold, over the high points on the face to enhance your inner radiance and look party-ready.
A lip liner followed by matte lipstick will help your lip color last longer.
Don't Miss: Ways To Fix Cracked Heels
Ensure to set your makeup with a setting spray as it holds the makeup in place and creates a protective layer that makes it last longer as the heat rises.
For more such stories, stay tuned to HerZindagi!