Many young women face the issue of acne and blemishes, to which they automatically resort to chemical treatments and expensive products. Rather than going for bizarre ways to get rid of acne and blemishes, try this DIY mask for a fruitful result!
Why Should You Use A Sheet Mask?
Sheet masks provide your skin with an instant boost of glowing and hydrating-looking skin. You can use a sheet mask 30 minutes before you need to make an appearance somewhere. A sheet mask gives you brighter, plumper, and glowing skin in 10 to 15 minutes, which makes it an ideal beauty product to have.
Sheet masks are considered to be a go-to product as it allows your skin to rest. It’s like a beauty sleep regime for your skin.
You may find many sheet masks available in the market, but it is always a better idea to make one yourself, at home. Not only is it raw, but it is also lighter on your pocket.
DIY Sheet Mask For Acne Prone Skin
You can customize your sheet mask according to the issues you face. There are different ingredients to help you out with different skin conditions like tea tree is for acne and blemishes.
Tea tree oil has been proven to be antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory which prevents and fights breakouts.
Things You’ll Need -
- Cheese Cloth
- Tea Tree Oil
What To Do -
- Using a cheesecloth, cut it to the shape of your face. Don’t forget to cut out holes for your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Take a bowl, mix 5 droplets of tea tree oil in water and mix the two. Start drop by drop if you have sensitive skin, as tea tree oil could react to your skin.
- Dip the cheesecloth in the mask and let it soak the super ingredients for 5 minutes.
- Thoroughly squeeze out the excess liquid from the sheet mask as you take it out of the bowl.
- Then, apply the mask to your face and leave it on for 20 minutes maximum.
- After removing the mask, you can give your face a massage to let the liquid penetrate deeper into your skin, after which you can carry out the rest of your beauty regime!
Get yourself glowing, smooth skin with this DIY sheet mask in no time. Find more tips and tricks on HerZindagi and stay connected with us over our official Instagram account!
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org